Choosing the right public adjuster is important – we know! The truth is there is no way to guarantee the settlement of your claim. But, the final settlement can be a direct reflection of the public adjuster you choose to navigate your claim.
We take pride in our results and in the relationships we build with our clients. Thank you for considering YPA in your decision to select a public adjuster.
Our team has recovered millions of dollars in settlements for policyholders each year on all types of residential and commercial property damage insurance claims which include: roofing damage from hail damage and wind damage, fire damage, tornado damage, flood damage, water damage, explosions, burst pipes, and loss of use/business disruptions.
Why should you hire a public adjuster?
Sometimes filing a claim with your insurance carrier doesn’t work out as you planned. The carriers are overwhelmed and shorthanded when it comes to adjusting and proper claims management. We are extremely familiar with the negotiating involved with carriers when properly documenting and estimating your claim. It seems that the need for a public adjuster is greater now than ever.
Insurance Settlement You Deserve
YPA Public Adjusters is here to help you get the full insurance adjustment you deserve! At YPA you’re a client, not a claim number. YPA has the inside advantage based on our team’s experience handling literally thousands of claims for insurance companies. When we are faced with difficult issues on a claim, we know how to handle the situation.
- Perspective – Our unique perspective on handling claims can be credited to our team’s combined background working for insurance companies and our vast experience handling some of the most complex losses in the industry.
- Focus – Our focus is on quality, not quantity. The services we provide center around our attention to detail. We handle only selected claims
so that each of our clients receives the highest level of service possible.
- Connected – Our team has connections with some of the best experts in the industry which can bring significant value to your claim when further documentation is necessary concerning the cause of loss, scope of work, or cost of repairs.
Meet Our Team
Excellent analysis and explanation. The insured’s first call should be to a public adjuster, even before they call their insurance company to open a claim. Often, insurance carriers ask tricky questions that aim to confuse policyholders into saying things that may compromise their claim. To ensure these types of common claim reporting errors are avoided, it is best to call a public adjuster at the first sign of damage to your home or business. A public adjuster will gather the correct information and report the claim properly to the carrier.
Message from Our President
Hiring a public adjuster to inspect, document, estimate, and negotiate your claim is well worth it. Public adjusters know the industry best and know the right thing to say. A public adjuster performs a more thorough inspection and investigation of the damages, knows the right places to look for hidden or less obvious damage, has a better understanding of the coverage available under your policy, and will prepare a more thorough estimate. Our background gives us an advantage.
YPA is proud to work exclusively on behalf of the policyholder to get what they deserve from their insurance claim. We understand that the policyholder needs the claim thoroughly investigated, documented accurately, settled for a fair amount and not have to pay for their representation services until after payment is received so we have designed our business to work around these needs.
Our Team of Public Adjusters Has Helped Prove Loss and Helped Recover What is Owed.
Choosing the right public adjuster is important – we know! The truth is there is no way to guarantee a certain dollar amount for the settlement of your claim. The final settlement amount of your claim can be a direct reflection of the person or firm you choose to navigate your claim.
- Visit our photo gallery of some of the projects we worked on.
- We take pride in our results and in the relationships we build with our clients. Thank you for considering YPA in your decision to select a public adjuster.
- Our team has recovered millions of dollars in settlements for policyholders each year on all types of residential and commercial property damage insurance claims which include: roofing damage caused by hail and wind damage, fire damage, tornado damage, hurricane damage, flood damage, water damage, explosions, burst pipes, and business disruptions.
- Here is a list of just a few of the companies we represent. To see our full list click here.