YPA Helps Policy Holders
At YPA, we help the policyholder recover what is owed because we prove the loss. If you have a fire claim that you want settled correctly, you need the assistance of a licensed public adjuster.
Your Fire Damage Insurance Adjusting Experts
When you Hire YPA Public Adjusters, It Becomes Our Job To:
- Thoroughly document and inventory all of your contents, this includes the daunting task of taking photographs and pricing.
- Provide a detailed scope and estimate that is a quality professional report.
- Turn-key handling of your claim process.
- Pursue full settlement of your claim, both structure and contents, based on your policy coverage.
There is no discounting the danger and disruption a fire can cause. These damages can range from just a room or two, to a total loss. Each fire claim is very different and there is no “standard” situation.
With a few simple steps, we can help you understand what to do and where to set your expectations when dealing with the insurance company after you experience fire damage.
- Under safe conditions, take very detailed photos before touching anything.
- Use common sense and remove only what you cannot live without.
- Beware of anyone removing or “packing out” your contents (including anyone “sent” by the insurance company). Find out up front what you are being charged and what the “scope of work” will be.
- Take notes when you meet with your insurance company adjuster.
- Ask questions. Keep in mind the age of your home (asbestos/lead) and belongings (number of items).
- Do your homework before hiring anyone (restoration companies, cleaning companies, etc).
HIRE YPA PUBLIC ADJUSTERS to do these things for you.