Meritage Homes Corporation has become known for its quality homes and superb craftsmanship. It comes as no surprise, then, that there are new Meritage Home communities popping up all over Fort Worth. In fact, if you’re looking for Fort Worth real estate and new homes in Fort Worth, you will no doubt come across a home with the Meritage name attached to it. What you can be assured of when purchasing a Meritage Homes property is a commitment to craftsmanship and value; which has become highly desired with new homebuyers across Fort Worth.
Founded in 1985, Meritage Homes is the nation’s 12th largest home builder and is now publicly traded on the NYSE. Meritage Homes “takes pride in designing and building homes and communities that are innovative, built with care and craftsmanship, that deliver enduring value.” In short, they focus their attention on doing the job right, each and every time so that homeowners enjoy only the best quality for their dollar.
Meritage Homes has since built more than 58,000 homes across the southern and western part of the United States. Meritage Homes is now a Forbes’ Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies of America and ha has been named Texas Builder of the Year five times.
Here are the newest homes of Meritage Homes:
Parks of Deer Creek
• Priced from around $228,000
• Parks of Deer Creek is a master-planned community that enjoys a great location next to an 11-acre city park. Some of the community features include: two playgrounds, a private park, two lakes, greenbelts and fountains throughout the community, hiking and biking trails, and an amenity center, complete with a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool and clubhouse.
• Priced between $137,900 and $214,900
• The exclusive, master-planned community features such community amenities as: a swimming pool and tree-lined streets. Homes in this Fort Worth community feature such amenities as: two-story foyers, open floor plans, built-in archways and niches, and gourmet kitchens, complete with high-end, built-in appliances.
Lakes of River Trails
• Priced between $234,900 and $279,900
• This master-planned Fort Worth community features hiking and biking trails, a fishing dock, community lakes and greenbelts, and an amenity center, complete with an amenity center with an outdoor stone patio and fire pits.
• Priced from $151,900 to $177,990
• This affordable, master-planned community is conveniently located near Interstate 35W and Highway 287, thereby affording residents the convenient of nearby shopping, golfing, and lake recreation. Community amenities include two parks and a children’s playground.
• Priced from $146,990 to $215,990
• Ranches East is conveniently located off Highway 170 and Alta Vista Road. This master-planned community is scheduled to open soon. The private, family-oriented community of Ranches East features such community amenities as: greenbelts, ponds and an on-site, community swimming pool.
Fort Worth real estate is varied and exciting and so is the selection of new home communities that are built under the Meritage Homes name.
Whether you are a seasoned buyer or first-time home owner, make the right residential choices by reading VIP Realty’s timely analysis, which encompasses the Fort Worth real estate and Dallas homes for sale markets.